Thursday 22 May 2014

TB - September 2006

Throwback Thursday - Scroll to the bottom of the month and read up.


Looks like I started out the month pretty sick. I would have been leaving Second Cup, since it was just a summer job and there is a pretty scathing post about it. Also a little hic-up with depression and the first mention of my beloved 'Sleep perchance to dream' wall sticker that I have since bought tons of. I went to Waterloo (with side visits to St. Jacobs and Guelph) to see Teri for her birthday - a trip that I only faintly recall. She would have been turning 22, this September she will be turning 30. Where does the time go?!?

Noted Post: I love the Before and After pictures of my room at Le Manior. It was such a huge and awesome room, pretty much the size of my whole apartment now - okay, that isn't true but it was insanely massive.

No comments: