Thursday 6 March 2014

TB - Throw Back Thursdays

Throwback Thursdays is considered a 'digital trend.' I would compare it to Follow Friday, which is when on Fridays you link through Twitter to other Twitter accounts that you think your friends should follow. Throwback Thursday is more of an Instagram trend, a photo-based social media site that I don't use, but it often seeps over to Facebook or Twitter. The basic rules of this is that the picture should be at least 5 years old and each person should only post one or two each week. I am going to implement a similar thing for Always Standing, except it won't be photos. Every Thursday I am going to make a post about a month from my past writing on this blog. Seeing that I first started writing here June 2006 it is definitely from more than 5 years ago. I will reread each month's worth of post and provide a summary each week, notifying some highlights; I will provide a link and encourage you to go back and read it yourself. This will allow me to review tags and adjust anything that needs fixing (broken links etc.) Look for it starting next week!

No comments: