Thursday 13 March 2014

TB - June 2006

Throwback Thursday - I started writing Always Standing in June 2006. Here is a look back at a previous month of my life. To read in chronological order, scroll to the bottom of the page and read up. Suggestion: Click on the first post of the month and use the Newer Post to view the posts with comments.


Let's start at the beginning! Almost 8 years ago I started Always Standing on June 12, 2006. I don't even really understand my very first post or the reason that it gives for starting the blog. However, I think I remember that I had planned to review movies here - something I rarely, if ever, do. The rest of the posts are mainly about working at Subway and Second Cup, it was a really busy summer but a fun one.

Noted Post: The Story Of My Heart is a cute little recap of my relationships up to dating W.

1 comment:

Sweeton said...

you used to do a lot of real writing. I hope you can go back to some creative writing again.