Thursday 20 March 2014

Colour Coded

I learned something crazy about the PATH (an underground network downtown Toronto that includes restaurants, retail, and links all the buildings.) I read about this neat little trick on a friend's Facebook; the secret is that there are four colours of arrows on the signs:
- Blue is North (Cold)
- Red is South (Hot)
- Yellow is East (Sunrise)
- Orange is West (Sunset)
How did I never know this before? And now that I do know it will it make navigating the PATH any easier?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, how did I not know that? 4 months of using it at least twice a day and I never figured that out!

Teri

Christine Sweeton said...

I know eh? Now, I need to see if I can remember this for the next time I am down there. (And if it is helpful.)

Unknown said...

So cool. Got to ask Dave if he knows this