Thursday 20 March 2014

7 Years Later

I looked back and it was in May of 2007 that I was last in France, when I went to go and visit Anna. Here are some great throwback posts.
- Bon Voyage Party : I guess travel during that time in our life was rare? Or it was just an excuse to get a cake for a party.
- First Day : I still think this little poem describes Paris well, I will see with this trip if it is accurate.
- Tears of Love : A very emotional post about the Eiffel Tower. 2007 was also the year of my biggest mental breakdown and there was a chance that I wasn't going to be able to go to Paris.
- Wishing : Me looking out over the city while up at the Eiffel Tower.
- Anna's Back!! : A great picture of Anna with bikes and the Eiffel Tower in the back ground.
- My Best Digital Photo Ever : The picture of the Eiffel Tower that I took while visiting Anna. It is still probably the best shot I have ever taken. I used to have a big colour photo of it up on my wall in a floating frame but my dad broke the frame in a move and I never bothered to replace it. I gave a small copy to my uncle and another to Teri (it is in their Paris-inspired bathroom in the new house).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that picture! So excited you get to go back with Jason!

Love,
Teri