Saturday 15 February 2014

I Have Said These Things

Buzzfeed is an amazing site if you are looking to waste a lot of time on the internet. For the past couple of months I have been borderline addicted. Nicola was the first of my friends to really check the site and she got Kristen going and then it was only a matter of time before I too would be regularly reading their funny lists. Whenever I see a good wedding-related list I forward it onto Teri, and whenever Kristen sees things about cats she forwards them to me. She sent me the following list last week and I thought I would share it today as part of Caturday:

22 Conversations Every Cat Owner Has Had With Their Cat
 My favourites:
"Am I allowed to pet you now?"
"What the fuck are you doing?"
"You know, I was reading that."

The cool thing about the list linked to above is that it is a 'community post' which means instead of the staff at Buzzfeed, it was put together by someone who just likes to make lists.

No comments: