Tuesday 18 February 2014

The Beatles

------ image found on Facebook



In 2010, I mentioned that "Come Together" was one of my favorite pieces of music. I wanted to go into more detail about that. In order, these are my top three favorite songs by The Beatles:
1. "Yesterday" - 1965 - Album: Help! - Song
2. "Come Together" - 1969 - Album: Abby Road - Song
3. "I Want To Hold Your Hand" - 1963 - Single - Song
(All three were written by Lennon and McCartney, though I always thought that "Come Together" hadn't been and was different in some way, but I guess I was confused.)

What are your top three songs from The Beatles?

3 comments:

Erin said...

1. "The Fool On The Hill" - 1967 - Album: Magical Mystery Tour

2. "Yesterday" - 1969 - Album: Abby Road

3. "Blackbird" - 1968 - Album: The Beatles

So many more!

jamEs said...

1. Long And Winding Road
2. Eleanor Rigby
3. Across The Universe

Anonymous said...

1. Come Together
2. Hey Jude
3. Hold your hand

So hard to choose!