Sunday 5 January 2014

New Years Eve Is Now

Since work starts tomorrow, tonight feels like a less intense New Years Eve. I won't be staying up until midnight but I have started to think about my resolutions. Being away from the office for the last two weeks has been a nice break from responsibility. Today we had to go grocery shopping and it was one of the larger trips we have had. The power outage, time spent at The Cottage over the holidays and our recent trip to Ottawa has meant there was no food in the house. I am feeling ready to move forward and start 2014, last year had some terrible moments. I don't want to dwell on them so instead I will list some great things about 2013.

2013 Included:
- Jason moving in
- Kristen & Noah's Wedding
- Huge birthday weekend at The Cottage
- Stampede!

1 comment:

Jannedals said...

You had some major ups in 2013! I like how you included Stampede hahaha. I can never include that because I hate myself every year for working it, and hate myself that I can never seem to get away...even this year...

I guess my biggest thing was moving to Sweden and starting my masters!! But the other amazing thing was galloping on horse-back through the Snowy mountains in Australia...there's a memory to last a lifetime, and who knows, maybe one day I'll get to repeat it!

Let's hope you have some even bigger ups in 2014 ;)