Friday 31 January 2014

I Want Stocks

My family has never shied away from the stock market - even though at one point there was a lot invested in Norton which then totally tanked. However, it was something that my parents dealt with, with our financial adviser. Well, Mike has decided to venture into it all himself. He already owns some real estate and probably other investments, so it makes sense for him to diversify. It is also pretty exciting. Mike is a bit of an emotional investor so started off with companies he connected with, Twitter and Tesla. Now he is branching further out as he gets more of the hang of using the app on his phone that does his trading. He is using Questrade, which I hope to get soon and start using too. I haven't mentioned it yet on Always Standing, but I did visit the site a couple of weeks ago to check out how it worked, the fees, etc. Well, they must have attached a cookie or something because now every time I visit Always Standing Questrade is being advertised. The internet is creepy sometimes.

No comments: