Monday 23 December 2013

Wrapping Presents

I have finished all my Christmas shopping! However, I have done no wrapping. A big ice storm in Toronto is messing a bit with my plans, seeing that originally I was planning to head back to The City early tomorrow to do all my wrapping before Christmas started. Rrunuv Bayit has been without power for a couple of days and, while I am down at The Cottage, Jason says that it is getting pretty cold at night and the cat isn't happy about it. It is hard to know now what is happening with the various celebrations we had sorted out but I do know that that all the presents need to be wrapped and Two will probably be around while that is happening. Looking forward to it...

---------- from Facebook

1 comment:

Jannedals said...

I used to love wrapping presents but then objects came less in perfect square box format and things got a little wild...now I just prefer brown paper packages tied up with string. But actually.