Thursday 8 August 2013

Silent And Sad

I have been a little quiet on Always Standing for a few days. This comes from the fact that I had been anticipating making an announcement that I had been chosen to help blog for a large national event being held in Toronto later this month. I applied for one of the ten available positions in early June and eagerly awaited hearing back. I was so confident with my abilities because of my work with the BIA, other communications positions, Always Standing, my education, etc. I totally thought I would be picked without question. Well, when the list came out it turns out that I was not chosen to be part of that ten this year. I hope to try again next year but it did shoot a bit of a blow to my blogging/writing confidence.

2 comments:

Darryl Dash said...

They missed out. You do a great job.

Sweeton said...

Too bad for them. However its not like your not busy!