Friday 1 February 2013

Not Fair

Come on guys! I followed through with my goal, now where are my comments? I did a blog post every day in January, but the number of comments didn't really increase at all. I tried to vary what I posted about too: some things shared from the internet, updates about my life, photos, and creative writing. I couldn't even figure out a trend of types of posts that would lead to more comments. I plan to keep my resolution going and continue to post everyday - even though it is a challenge. February is usually a pretty bad month for me depression wise, so I need to also have the goals of eating well and working out - I will keep you posted as to how I plan to do that.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have to be patient. The comments won't come overnight! It takes x number of days to form a habit (not sure what the correct number is so I just wrote x).

- Teri

Anonymous said...

Does it count that I read your blog almost every day? I am very much enjoying the daily posts! Lochlan and I sit down the computer together and read your blog. He can't even talk yet and he already thinks you're funny!
Love T

Christine Sweeton said...

Thank you to my two T's. I know you are both regular readers and I appreciate it!