Tuesday 4 December 2012

Years Of Christmas Lists

I am prepping this year's Christmas List and will have it posted tomorrow. However, I was wondering what my previous lists looked like. The first two years of Always Standing I didn't post my list online, but since 2008 my list has gone up publicly onto the internet each year.

Take a look back at previous years (they are surprisingly similar):

2008 Christmas List
This marks the first public appearance of 'Cordless Drill'. Last year Taylor got me one!

2009 Christmas List
The Christmas before I went on my big 'around the world' trip. Asked for a lot of travel stuff.

2010 Christmas List
I didn't want enough apparently, and I had a late post for list additions.

2011 Christmas List
Last year was a bit focused on the car, that sadly I then crashed a few weeks later.

No comments: