Friday 5 October 2012

Crash & Cry

So yesterday I spent 6:30am to 11:00am crying - for no reason, or for lots of little insignificant reasons, depends how you look at. "I hate myself. I hate my life." When I get that upset, I end up making myself ill; so, I also threw up a bit. It was all really awful and after a crash like that I don't feel like myself for a while. It will take some time to get back to normal. I am functioning today - at work, awake, feeling human.

Lessons Learned (for what feels like the millionth time): My medication is important and must be taken everyday and refilled before it runs out. I need lots of sleep. It is important to eat right and exercise.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you're feeling better today. Love you and am here anytime you want to talk! And by here, I mean Oakville, just a GO train ride or phone call away!

Love,
Teri

Unknown said...

I am a bit further than a GO train ride, but am always here for you...although during this particular event I was in Niagara Falls and had my cell off as to prevent roaming charges (dang US cell towers), but most any other day/night you know how to reach me :)

Love you!!!