Wednesday 12 September 2012

Where Did You Go?

I lost my purse this afternoon! I was mid-delivery of a work project and I can't really remember where I last had it. I know that I had it when I parked infront of the condo building I was doing the delivery at and that I didn't have it when I left. I don't know how I lost it - it is huge, big and purple.

When I called to cancel my credit cards they said that they had not been used. So, I doubt it was stolen. Who steals a huge purple purse just for the $15 cash in the wallet and not try out the credit cards? I think I left it somewhere. However, I scoured the building later and couldn't find it. I really hope it turns up, that someone finds it and contacts me somehow.

The loss of all of the various cards in my wallet (credit, debit, various ids, various loyalty programs etc.) is a big inconvenience, which will cost me time and money that I don't have. Losing my cell phone, which was also in my purse, is really upsetting. My planner was also in my purse, and all my keys, and the list goes on. It has not been a good day. I am very sad and need to back.

As JennB used to say, "Say a prayer to St. Anthony." Now, I am not Catholic, but I always would since when something is lost you want all the help you can get! According to wiki; "St Anthony is venerated all over the world as the Patron Saint for lost articles, and is credited with many miracles involving lost people, lost things and even lost spiritual goods." Can you help and pray for me too? If you are adamantly against praying/religion - maybe looking up Anthony of Padua on Wikipedia and reading the article will count - that is more like research.

--- Please bring my purse back to me, as soon as possible. ---

No comments: