Wednesday 26 September 2012

Rough Day?

Having a rough day? Well, at least this isn't you:


A couple of weeks ago, Kristen sent me the following link:
13 Simple Steps To Get You Through A Rough Day
(And, I really really wish I was that penguin!!)

Side Note: Congrats to Kristen, it is her first day at an exciting new job! She doesn't work in the same building as me and I already miss her presence. However, she works right in downtown so that will give me a good excuse to go and visit other fun and exciting areas of Toronto! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the dog protecting the baby goat and laughed out loud at the dog with its jowls flapping in the wind.
Mum

Kristen said...

It was an excellent first day! And I have yet to have to view this post for any reason other than to laugh at the guy being chased by an ostrich -- my worst fear.