Tuesday 31 July 2012

Instead I Will Sleep

I am/was running out of my various pills - I am between doctors at the moment and while I do have a new one set up we have yet to really meet and timing is off in terms of prescriptions. I have been 'rationing' my main anti-depressants for the last few days. Normally I would take 3 or 4 a night, but to make them last I was picking some nights to have only 2 (including last night when I finished the last 2 I had.) Luckily, I got a small prescription done and will be seeing at least a nurse practitioner, who can prescribe medicine, this week.

Anyway, I wonder if I it is lowering of my meds or a combination of other things but today has been a strange day. It has been a bit of a roller coaster of emotions, nothing too extreme - I am not bi-polar despite a terrifying comment made by a doctor last year. Today wasn't really a bad day and there were lots of nice things and good emotions too. But I really feel like ranting and pushing out all of the negativity! I am not going to though, I think it makes more sense at the moment to just sleep.

No comments: