Thursday 28 June 2012

SC - Watermelon & Cucumber Salad

I got this recipe from my boss at work. First I did a little test-drive with Teri & Greg for dinner then made a larger batch for Salad Club. Teri just has red wine vinegar, so that saved a purchase. It is really good and I might consider starting to stock it. The salad was good; it is very refreshing!

Watermelon & Cucumber Salad
The first three ingredients can be prepared and combined ahead of time, however once ready to finish the salad you will need to drain it before adding the rest of the ingredients.
- Small watermelon cut in cubes
- 2 English cucumbers cuts to a similar size
- 1/4 cup of finely chopped fresh mint
- 1/2 cup of Feta cheese
Dressing: Equal parts red wine vinegar and extra virgin olive oil along with a tablespoon of minced garlic.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh good recipe! I will definitely try this!
Love T