Thursday 24 May 2012

Feeling The Love

I am spending the last half hour of my birthday trying to reply to the various greetings that have arrived during the day. You know - I am feeling the love, even the Facebook love, I'm enjoying it. Facebook definitely is the method of choice for Happy Birthday notes, Twitter cannot compare. A few birthday wishes in person and over email; a bunch of text messages; minimal tweets; a ton of Facebook wall posts; and a very special voicemail on my cellphone from my brother, who remembered! I did actually get one card in the mail, from my Aunty Laura, who strongly believes in the post. Interestingly, I had two messages on the landline but neither were about my turning 28 today. Apparently, the house phone was not the communication method of choice today. Times are a-changing.

No comments: