Monday 27 February 2012

Where It Should Go

I have NO money at the moment, but when I do, this is where it needs to go:
- To Kristen (for rent, hydro, cable/phone/internet)
- To Teri (for previous snowboard trip)
- To Noah (for Oscar pool)
- To The Other Christine (for future snowboard trip)
- Get glasses
- Oil change for The Toy
- Pay of credit cards x2
- Get Two fixed
- New phone
- New laptop
I think the last two are just wishful thinking and won't be done for a while. Maybe I should get started on my taxes so as to have some extra money.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good idea, getting the taxes done. When you work it out its a good hourly wage for that chore.
Mum

Unknown said...

I started doing our taxes and it is really confusing because of the small business --- but I am determined to figure it out and get some money back!