Wednesday 29 February 2012

Toronto Coffee Shops

I have only recently become addicted to coffee. Yes, to the point of headaches on days that I don't have it. I am limiting myself to only one cup a day but the mornings that I have it and have it early and much much better than the days I forget. In honour of this new adult habit - it isn't something I'm proud of but coffee is something that I associate with grown-ups - I am going to show you the impressive numbers for coffee shops in this city.

Toronto has the following number of each different brand of coffee shop:
249 - Tim Horton's
151 - Starbucks
83 - Second Cup
63 - Coffee Tim
48 - Timothy's
41 - Country Style

For comparison, Paris, Ontario has:
2 - Tim Horton's

These numbers are from an article by a local Toronto paper - The Grid.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually, Paris, ON, has 3 Tim Hortons. I wonder if it is more per capita?
Mum

Anonymous said...

Wow did not realize you've become a coffee addict. Welcome to the dark side!

Love,
Teri