Wednesday 18 January 2012

The Correlation Between Hiding And Comments

First off - where are my comments? Remember, blogger's live for comments! You can scroll completely down the page and none of the posts have been commented on. I will admit that the posts aren't exactly gold but this has been a 'comment dry spell' like I have never seen before.

I think it might have to do with the fact that there are some things that I have choosen to not disclose on Always Standing. I would not say that I have been lying, but there are things in my life at the moment that I haven't written about. Firstly, my current job. I do plan to post about it soon, but since we are a small office and I'm such a 'digitally public person' I'm worried that I would be perceived as less than professional.

I have also been on eHarmony for the last week. I don't have much to report on that except that it has been an intense and busy week, not just because of eHarmony. However, I am glad that Kristen, Taylor, and Noah pressured me into it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Peer pressure wins every time! I am so excited that you agreed to try out the unchartered territory of online dating.

Love T