Tuesday 18 October 2011

TA Feedback

I asked for feedback from my two English tutorials this morning. (Something positive about tutorials, something negative about tutorials, and a general comment.) I have them all stuffed into my backpack at the moment and am saving them to read at home. Sometimes feedback is really hard to take, I'm worried that they are unhappy with my teaching style or my attitude or my lesson plans or anything really. I want to improve but at the same time I fear criticism. I asked for it, so I will man up and read them. I will learn from them and work to make the tutorials better but I really hope they aren't too mean.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good sign that you asked. and ps.Two is super cute.
A.

R. said...

Well, congratulations on asking for criticism, but stop the fear. Get used to being criticized, do a good honest job and make it count, also, try things on instinct and botch them up, you won’t always be accepted, appreciated or understood so you can’t really count on it, but you’ve got to do it to find out what it’s all about. So, what did they have to say on you?