Friday 14 October 2011

Impressive Online Presence

I stumbled across this (Canadian) guy who builds Sim houses. I don't fully understand but I have subscribed to his YouTube channel so I can figure out a little more about how that works. (You can go to his website and request a house, which I don't quite understand.) Anyway, his website, and social media/online presence in general, is very impressive. Everything is easy to understand, interesting, and he covers all the bases, so much so that he even has Google+. (Ironically, I could not find an email address so as let him know I was posting this, which I like to do most times I post about others.)
-- Check out The Curtis Paradis Show HERE

Always Standing Update: I hope to someday soon get a Twitter account. Not to rush anything so don't hold your breath, but it might be time to enter the 140 character world. (The English Major in me just cringed.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well you resisted the cell phone world for a long time. I remember in the recent past derogatory comments about people who have to walk and talk/text. Now you are one of them (you have gone to the dark side)
Soooo, I expect you will also embrace Twitter.
Mum

Anonymous said...

This word verification thing amuses me. The words all seem to be possible - the one I just had to type in was "hotoms", now it is "adjuract". I want to make up definitions like on Balderdash.
"Hotoms" would be "name for female derrier clad in a very mini skirt"
Mum