Friday 5 August 2011

Quick Quotes

The Las Vegas trip was epic! I will do my usual post of point-form observations soon. However, Teri and I noted two amusing quotes that we should remember. We both wish we had kept a log of quotes for the trip; Teri did that for a trip once and JennB, the girls, and I had one for the insane New Years trip in New Orleans. We didn't do a log for Las Vegas though, but besides these two I don't think it was much of a funny quote filled trip. Here are the two good ones:

At one of the pool parties...
Cute Bartender: Wow, you have really nice ears.
Me: Thank you.
Cute Bartender: Yeah, they look like little vanilla wafers.

At one of the nightclubs...
Sleazy Guy: So, I think you should come back to my room.
Teri: Uhh, no, I have a boyfriend.
Sleazy Guy: I have a cat.
Teri: Huh?
Sleazy Guy: Oh, I'm sorry, I thought we were talking about things that didn't matter.

Besides the jerk quoted above, a rude waiter, and numerous airline staff, everyone we met on this trip were amazing. It felt like a city filled with friends; everyone just wandered around smiling and chatting.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I was so impressed with Sleazy Guy's reply after reading this that I talked about it for like a day. I would have given him major points for that... so hilarious.

Anonymous said...

I never really thought about it, but now that you mention it... your ears are adorable and do kinda resemble a favourite cookie of mine....

Love T