Monday 8 August 2011

Almost Perfect

I'm hanging out at The Cottage for most of this week and it is sheer bliss. However, there is one super annoying factor, and it isn't even that my cell phone costs a lot of money here and doesn't work well - it is the internet! It has some how gotten worse since the last time I was here. You have to huddle in the upstairs back corner to get any kind of signal, and even then it is just one bar. It is difficult to reach a plugged in laptop into a good position and since my computer is so old it has no battery life, it is also super annoying to lug it upstairs when I am predominately spending time at the dining room table working on my MRP. So I go on my parents tiny netbook to access the internet. Even though I used this thing throughout my big Russia trip, I'm finding it hard to adjust. I have a bunch more emails to do but I think I will just save them until I'm back in Toronto for a couple of days mid-week. Bliss is only truly complete with good internet.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Omg. I am totally coming out of hiding and figuring out how to comment. So since I am now living vicariously through your life, in blog form... I really need to know the vegas point form observations. And also I can't belive that guy actually said that to Teri! What a nerd. Shoulda told him to have a happy life with his cat, cuz I'm pretty sure that's will be his only life companion. Also you are looking super hot and skinny lately, what is your secret? Having a baby has kinda but some extra dimples in my ass if ya know what i mean...um, can other ppl see this? (hope not)Well, you are prolly gunna regret that you asked ppl to comment...haha, love you walker pal!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry amanda, now we all know about the dimples but I'm sure the baby is worth it. Nice of you to join in!
Chris, great to have you at the cottage in spite of the crappy internet I hope it was successful. Looking forward to seeing you next weekend.
This seemed easier than e-mail and counts as comments.
Mum

Justin said...

I thought what the guy said to Teri was pretty awesome...I'm pretty sure I actually laughed out loud when I read that. I would be surprised if that line has never worked before.