Friday 10 June 2011

Found It, Again

Item Lost: House keys
Time Lost: A week or two ago
Last Place I Remember: In my purse
Place Found: In the pocket of my new orange zip-up sweater

I have lost, re-lost, cut, and re-cut my house keys numerous times over the last couple of weeks. I keep losing them and then finding them. The cool thing is that one of the times that I got them cut I did it at the mall and was able to get 'pretty keys' which I have been wanting for a while! I gave one to Kristen. Rrunuv Bayit keys are a set out two: the door to the building and the door to our apartment. Since I was only getting one set cut at the mall I split the 'pretty keys' in half and Kristen and I each have one plain silver key and one colourful key. She has one that is white with green clovers, since she loves Ireland. I have a pinkish one with cherries, which I had before in Ottawa, for Die Höhle I think. At least some good came out of all of my losing of keys.

No comments: