Tuesday 12 April 2011

Walked Home!

Kristen and I had intended to go to the gym this afternoon and she came to campus to meet me after I finished my meeting with one of the professors I mark for. It was a beautiful day so she suggested that we walk home. It is a long walk! I have always meant to do it but had really been procrastinating actually trying it. We walked for 55 minutes, though took a short break for a few minutes and sat down on a bench in a park. We had dinner at a pub on the way home. (I had salad with steak on it so was good and stuck to my diet.) It then took us 34 minutes to get home from dinner, though it was a short distance, it was up hill. It took an hour and 24 minutes of walking, I just mapped it and sadly it is only just over a distance of 5km. At one point I could run that in less than half that time. I need to start training again!!

No comments: