Thursday 10 February 2011

Texas Timeout

In a week I am going on a little trip to Texas. I'm spending Reading Week with my parents, who have rented a house for just over a month near the small town of Rockport. It is very close to the Gulf of Mexico though not super warm. I'm looking forward to another trip, but because school is so crazy I don't have time to write a bunch of posts to schedule for the time I am away. So, I need guest writers again!!! It worked out so well this summer I was hoping I could do it again but on a much smaller scale. I need people to write one or two small posts for Always Standing. You can have your choice of topic and multiple people writing on the same thing is fine.

Reading Week Writers!!
-What was your best Reading Week?
-How productive were you on Reading Weeks?
-What would you be doing if you had a Reading Week this year?
-Do you think universities should have a Reading Week in the Fall semester?
Please email or send me a message on Facebook to let me know if you are up for writing a little something, I would need the posts by Tuesday or Wednesday next week. Thanks!!

No comments: