Tuesday 8 February 2011

Cell Phone Humour

If you are looking for a quick laugh, check out the following sites:

Some phones, mainly the iPhone, have a feature that automatically corrects your words. However, sometimes it changes words into something that makes absolutely no sense and if you hit “send” too quickly, it can really lead to some funny results. I find that the humour of this site builds over a bit of time. After reading for a few minutes and scrolling through a couple of pages something will hit me as hilarious and I will be laughing to the point of tears.

This site is just funny from the get-go. I find myself giggling right away. I don't know if parents are just innately more humorous or if the site is careful to only put up really good posts. The following is by far my favourite (click to enlarge):

1 comment:

Erin said...

Bahahaha - I think maybe all mom's are like that.