Monday 20 December 2010

The Holidays

I'm heading into The Land Of Slow Internet Connections this afternoon. Mom and Dad are coming to pick Binx and I up and I'm going to spend the week with them. A couple of days this week I will go into Brantford with Mom and go shopping while she's at work. I also need to do a whole bunch of baking, which I'm really excited about. I am in charge of desserts at the big Christmas this year. We are going up to Collingwood for three or four days with the whole huge family, renting a chalet, and doing Christmas; I hope to get out snowboarding at least once. I got desserts because I am pretty much the only single person left in my family, save the younger cousins. Mike and his girlfriend have a breakfast to do. Though I'm glad I don't have a meal, since cookies, cakes and the traditional Chocolate Log are way more fun. I have no idea how the posting on Always Standing is going to go, but I will try. Stay tuned, and Happy Holidays to everyone!!

No comments: