Tuesday 14 December 2010

The Future Mrs. Efron

So, all the tabloids and gossip sites are reporting it, Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens broke up. I had TWO different friends text me about this today! I don't follow celebrities all that closely, so I'm very glad that I have people looking out for my interests. I'm trying to not be disturbed that I was the first person they thought of when hearing the news, to the point of thinking they must contact me to ensure I knew. (Don't worry, he is 23, it would be legal and not that creepy.) I had actually moved on in terms of celebrity crushes, more onto Joseph Gordon-Levitt and James Franco now, but Zac is still good too! DIBS!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

*Sigh* James Franco :)

Teri

Lindsay said...

Ryan Reynolds is now single too apparently. I call dibs on him, I'll give him a month or so to get over the divorce first though.

Jerrica said...

Lindsay, you may have to fight Erin for him.
James Franco..DIBS!
Mmmmmmm.

Anonymous said...

You'll have to take me on first Jerrica!!

Teri

Jerrica said...

Bring it.
Hahaha.

Jannedals said...

ohhhh nice on the Joseph Gordon-Levitt, still a little skinny for my tastes (I know that's your thing though), and I agree with your friend Lindsay...JC I'm glad Ryan Reynolds is back on the market, but we all know my #1: Dwayne "The mothafuckin' Rock" Johnson mmmmmmmmmmm

Anonymous said...

I too am a Zac Efron fan! Santa put 17 again in my stocking. Nice one S.

I also watched Charlie St-Cloud on demand. Puberty is doing him a whole lotta good.

And it's not illegal for me to say that either, although it's getting damn close.

Who's your momma?? ;)

Julia

PS Have always loved James Franco (ask JennB) and don't even get me started on Dolph Lundgren. I once spent the whole car ride to IKEA singing both their praises to JennB. Go ahead, ask her. :D