Friday 19 November 2010

Where Did These Come From?

So, I'm on the AA-Team. (Good for baseball, bad for boobs.) Since you can't really get an AA, or even an A, bra at a normal store I tend to go for the B. Victoria Secret just opened up at The Eaton's Centre and I was rather disappointed in how glaringly similar to any other store it was, namely La Senza. I don't know why I get sucked into the hype that something will be different or better, but corporations are rarely truly innovative. All the same shit, different sign. The one key difference about Victoria Secret is they had something called the The Miraculous Bra, which promises to add two cup sizes. This means it would bring me to a D or at least a C. I tried it on and it was insane! I bought one. When I wear it, I don't even look like myself, my body looks completely different. I have many conflicted feelings about it. I don't feel comfortable posting any pictures at the moment (more because I have a zit on my face than any other reason.) I also don't know how comfortable I will be wearing it in various situations. I honestly feel like it is a lie - I'm not going to get into this further at the moment because it is an awkward conversation. I also have never before been so tempted by the idea of plastic surgery - I'm not going to get into this further either as I am ashamed to have even had the thought. When I wear it though, it is true to its name, just miraculous.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I want to see a picture!

...Does that sound bad..? hahaha

JennB said...

CHRIS! It is not like you to lie!

Just kidding. How is it any different from Spanx? Or are you thinking it is more like false advertising?

Anonymous said...

As representatives from the minor leagues, I feel like we deverse a little "push up" now and then.
Love, T