Friday 1 October 2010

And A Few More Days

Binx has been showing some slight signs of improvement. She is standing more often, which is good. She has yet to really use the litterbox, but my parents are willing to keep her in their shower and care for her until Thanksgiving. Maybe with more standing she will start using the litter like she is supposed to, just grabbing a straws here. I'm really scared that she won't start using it, and I will have to put her down. We have booked the appointment with the vet to have her put down on Saturday October 9th. I really hope that over the next week, Binx gives me a reason to cancel it!! Please keep your fingers crossed, pray, send karma etc. because I'm still hoping for a miracle.

1 comment:

Erin said...

I will be sending karma, as always. Love love love.