Friday 24 September 2010

Oh, There It Is

I was on the phone with JennB. I forget what we were talking about but for some reason I needed to find my cell. I can't remember if I needed to look at a text message or find a number or something. Anyway, I searched for maybe 10 to 15 minutes for the thing, all the while complaining to JennB on the phone that I lost it. I have made a mess of the living room couch which is covered in my school stuff, so I thought it might be under all the papers and books. Then I thought it might have fallen under the cushions on the other couch, we have lost the remotes there many times. Finally I realised, I was on my cell phone!! I had called JennB from it instead of the house phone. Also the land line doesn't even have a cordless yet, so of course I was on my cell.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

posts like this inspire my confidence in you!
Mum

Anonymous said...

hahaha great story!

BTW I love the new blog look :)

Teri