Tuesday 7 September 2010

I'm In A Parking Lot

So, as aforementioned, I am not doing so well internet wise. The dial-up at the cottage is terrible, I was able to get on Facebook a few days ago to update my status and send a couple of messages. I also was able to bang out a quick Always Standing post. However, after waiting 2 hours, my yahoo email still hadn't loaded. Which is a problem because I not only am missing important emails from friends, but also from Ryerson about my TA stuff and the start of my program. I took a drive into Brantford and brought the little netbook in hopes of grabbing some decent wifi somewhere. I met up with Jeska for lunch and mentioned my predicament. She said, "Oh, go to William's Coffee pub and sit in the parking lot." This is genius!! I was planning on going there anyway since it is one of the places in Brantford that has free internet access but I didn't really want to order anything because it is a bit expensive and I wasn't in the mood for coffee. So here I sit in the parking lot with decent enough wifi and I can't wait to see what the 17 emails in my inbox are!!

No comments: