Saturday 28 August 2010

LIVE UPDATE - # 25

* Please read LIVE UPDATE - # 21 & # 22 first *

So my camera saga continues... I am, again, without my small camera. Yes, the one I just bought in Russia to replace the one that was stolen. I had only had it for 5 days!! I'm pretty sure it wasn't stolen this time. I think I left it somewhere during the pub crawl I did in Tallin, Estonia, last night. Again though, I had just uploaded my Tallinn pictures so there were only about 3 pictures on it when I lost it. This morning, when I realised it was missing, I returned to the main backpacker's info tent and talked to the pub crawl leader, he gave me a list of the bars we had gone to. I gave the list of bars to the owner of the hostel I was staying in. He is going to try to find it for me and will mail it to Canada if he does. I have some hope as Estonia is much more honest than Russia. But, it was a nice camera so someone may have just picked it up and kept it. JennB is going to borrow a small camera from her brother and bring it along to Iceland. It will hopefully have an SD card so that I can load the pictures onto the netbook. So, I am having bad luck with the little cameras this week!!

No comments: