Sunday 22 August 2010

LIVE UPDATE - # 22

* I know it is long, but read Live Update - # 21 first *


I was able to last 24 hours without a little camera - I bought one this afternoon. I got the newer version of the one that was stolen, can't really remember what the old one was beyond a Nikon Coolpix, but the new one is a Nikon Coolpix S4000. I really like it and paid pretty much what I would have had to pay for it in Canada. It is 12 Megapixels and has a 4x zoom. I think this means that it might take better pictures than my SLR. The language settings for the camera menus themselves can be changed into a million different ones, including English. I have the User Manual in English on a CD. The below picture is of all the stuff that came with it, since due to luggage space issues I have had to throw a bunch of it out (the box and everything that was in Russian).

2 comments:

JennB said...

Congrats! Does this mean I can leave mine at home for Iceland?

Anonymous said...

Ouch sorry to hear yours got stolen! Also, sorry I keep missing your calls. I miss you and would love to talk to you!!

xoxo Teri