Friday 20 August 2010

LIVE UPDATE - # 20

Due to train rides, early mornings, and late night boat cruises I have messed up my sleep patterns a bit and am a tad tired. I have spent the last two days doing a bit more resting than previously. Here I am taking a bit of a break on a marble staircase in the Hermitage museam in St. Petersburg. (So much art!!) Some of the rooms were set up like it was when the building was the Winter Palace. It made me sad that I was not a princess. I can still hope for movie star but I don't think that princess is a realistic dream for me anymore. It was great to wander around the place and imagine though. Going to the Peter and Paul Fortress tomorrow and a big palace on the outskirts of the city the next day. At some point I will make my way to Estonia, by bus since the train no longer goes direct and I would have to go back to Moscow to get there. The bus is only 7 hours or so. Starting to slowly plan out my next week. I'm looking forward to all of it!!

No comments: