Friday 27 August 2010

Guest Writer - England - Steph

From Stephanie Beach, writer of The Great Abyss
Photos by Stephanie Beach Photography:

English Style

In January 2008, Chris and I went to London. Most people who read this or my blog, already know this – but sufficed to say, it was easily the best trip I have taken so far. Now, this may be because I had been dreaming of this trip for literally years, or perhaps because it was the beginning of my non-student life. It also could have been because it knocked off a great deal of my bucket list.So many things made this trip wonderful. I won’t go into the details here, as I have posted my entire journal from that trip here and rewriting it would take some.
I would like to return and see more of this wonderful country as Chris and I mostly stayed in London itself. I would also like the opportunity to take some better shots as I only had my Kodak point and shoot at the time.

No comments: