Friday 16 July 2010

Girls Night Recipe - Salmon Feta Roll-Ups

Near the end of my time in Ottawa, what had started out as Pre-Drinking At Die Höhle Before The Bar somehow became potluck theme nights with the girls. Through this I became a bit more comfortable cooking, don't get me wrong, I still hate it. My friends however enjoy it and are much better cooks. So, in honour of Friday Night Girls Night here is a recipe from one of my girls:

Salmon Feta Roll-Ups
From Jenn B

This recipe is easy to make and looks fancy. Also, tastes delicious!

Ingredients:
1 pkg of Pillsbury Crescent Rolls (jumbo are easier to roll)
1 can salmon
Handful of baby spinach leaves
¾ cup of crumbled feta (sometimes I use more, if I am feeling cheesy)
Pepper, to taste

Unroll packaged of Crescent Rolls into a rectangle. Pinch together perforations if necessary. Spread salmon, spinach, and feta over top, in that order. Make sure you get as close to the edge as possible. Sprinkle with pepper.

Roll dough into a tube, carefully making sure it doesn’t tear. Slice roll in sushi-like circles. Place on greased cookie sheet and cook according to directions on the Crescent Roll wrap, minus 1 or 2 minutes. Don’t worry if they seem crumbly, once baked they will stick together.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds great, I may have to try it.
Mum