Tuesday 8 June 2010

Working My Way Through

I have been doing well with my Ottawa Mini Bucket List and was able to check off a bunch of things this past weekend. Also, it was Doors Open Ottawa so things had free admission which is a nice bonus. I have added more things to the list but at the same time recognize that there are so many things that I just won't get to, which makes me sad! This weekend I went to market and got Beavertails with the girls - Check that off the list!
Myself, Steph, & JennB
Enjoying an Ottawa Beavertail
Bywood Market
Photo by Kate

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Jen and Chris - you look like twins in this picture!

Unknown said...

They really do Teri...I however, look a little crazy.

Anonymous said...

it makes me want a beaver tail.
A.

JennB said...

And Teri, that makes 3 twins comments now. Who needs a real sister when you can find a doppelganger at 26?