Thursday 27 May 2010

Check It Off The List

First thing checked off my Ottawa Mini Bucket List last night. Jerrica and Erin got me the tattoo that I have been wanting forever! Thank you so much girls, love you!!

Questions I keep getting asked:
Where and what is it?
I have a black outline of a maple leaf, not totally perfect like the Canadian flag symbol but not super natural looking like a real leaf, in between the two - a stylized maple leaf. It is pretty small, larger than a toonie but smaller than my palm. Just above my waist and below my bra line on the right side of my back. Pictures will be coming...
Did it hurt?
Yes, but not really that badly. It wasn't pleasant but it wasn't super painful either. Felt like hot scratching/pressure/dragging. It didn't take long to do and I can imagine the pain would have gotten to me after a while if I was getting something big and needed a longer session. Afterwards and still today it is fine, a tiny tiny tiny bit sore, like a mild sunburn.

2 comments:

JennB said...

Next up - tea at Billings Bridge Estate!

I also volunteer to get a pedi with you!

Unknown said...

PICTURES!

And let me know how tea goes.

OMG and please ask them about the stuff you liked that I made last year! "Where are the raspberry squares? Where are the lemon scones?" hehehe