Friday 30 April 2010

BMO Contest

There is a cool contest being held by the Bank of Montreal for a trip to the Calgary Stampede! I have always wanted to go (and it corresponds perfectly with the time I am already planning to be out there visiting Anne, ERin, and my brother before my big trip.) I have always used BMO, they were awesome in Paris and my only complaint about them in Ottawa is that there aren't enough branches, if you use them too go check out the contest and enter. It is the type that every time you use your debit or credit card then you get put in a draw. (This is how my Dad won a car in the 1980's - I forget what bank it was with though.) Good luck!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

If only I were in Canada. I use my BMO card like there's no tomorrow.

Strange thing about BMO in Ottawa is that there are like NO branches downtown, but SO many of them in the suburbs... Think that says something about their marketing strategy?

Unknown said...

I dislike BMO - but just as equally as I dislike all the banks :)

Jannedals said...

About Stampede...I need to talk to you about that. You will be here right smack in the middle so...anyways, yes, we'll talk :)