Friday 12 March 2010

So Now It Is Friday

It is a bit of a sad day. Today is JennB's last day working with me. She is moving to another job in a different department starting on Monday. Luckily JennB is more then just an office friend or "work spouse" so we will still see each other often. We work out together at Curves, watch ANTM, travel together, hang out, and in May she is moving in with Jer and I for a couple of months. Still, work will be harder without her around. She is good fun. (And super cute in her Halloween costume!) I'm really sad that she is leaving. I wish her well at her new job though, change is good.
(Photo by Pat Walton)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm still here! Woot!

Pat said...

I'm still here too!

Unknown said...

I just heard the term "work spouse" for the first time last week.