Monday 1 March 2010

Don't Show Me A Montage

I had an amazing time, but my trip to Spain did have some negatives; bad weather, missed flight connections, etc. Another big issue with leaving for the two weeks that I did was that I pretty much missed all of the Olympics. We thought there would be some coverage in Spain especially because the apartment had cable with BBC World News and CNBC. However, not so much, the coverage we got was beyond minimal. I would say maybe 30 seconds a day. Getting into Toronto this weekend I ended up watching almost 8 hours of Olympics on Sunday. At Teri's house, I started watching CTV coverage from the time I woke up until just after the final goal of the Men's Gold Medal Hockey Team. (Go Canada Go!!) In the morning, within the first half an hour they showed one of the emotional montages to music of great moments and I definitely cried. I love the Olympics, I'm really sad to have missed it.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, that did not seem like 8 hours!! Guess I got a lot of work done.

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Justin said...

Ahh, so you did go to Spain! I didn't want to mention it in our Skype conversation in case I was mistaken.