Friday 26 March 2010

All Three

I just checked Always Standing and all three on my side panel ads were cool, colour, full size, picture ones. It makes me feel very accomplished, since the list of little written ones don't seem as professional.
This is what they were for:
-Royal Purple, Automotive Spray Lube
-The Visitors, An ABC TV Show
-Rice Shred, Soy Free Cheese Alternative
Oh, Google Ads, you know my readership so well! I think the last time I checked I was around $7 in profits from my blog advertising, they don't send me a cheque until I reach $100. I think I worked out that at the current pace I would be getting paid in 2013, though I might add more ads at some point.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chris, I don't know how often you check Cute Overload but right now, very amusing, about the last 8 posts. Sorry, not much into the advertising unless it really!! interests me but I check your links about once a wee, including the other blogs.
Mum

Anonymous said...

the add i'm looking at right now for by "muv" for sex kitten second life characters is sure to rake it in for you.
A.

Erin said...

Now there's a Kijiji pic ad, written google ones and some ABC show called "V". I can only speculate it's about venereal disease.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.