Wednesday 17 February 2010

Spain Reminders - Steph

So far, I keep coming across things that remind me of my friends at home. I decided to make it a regular feature while I am in Spain.

I love grocery shopping in foreign countries, we went yesterday. The place was huge and of course I wanted to buy and try everything. I just ended up getting a cool ice cream treat thing, though I couldn’t find the ice cream Mars bars that I love, I got something similar. The ice cream in Europe is always so cool, but fairly expensive. Also, my Dad bought salami, something Steph and I ate a lot of in London.

2 comments:

Deborah said...

Christine - sounds like you're having a great time! I almost always read your posts even if I don't comment :)

Unknown said...

mmm...salami...It is the only deli meat I like. :)