Thursday 18 February 2010

Spain Reminders - Anna

So far, I keep coming across things that remind me of my friends at home. I decided to make it a regular feature while I am in Spain.

I am drinking probably about 6 little glasses of milk a day. The milk here is so insanely good. They use UHT (Ultra-High Frequency Treatment) instead of pasteurization like Canada. It has a slightly different taste, creamier I think. Also, it doesn’t need to be refrigerated until opened. When I visited Anna in France a couple of years ago, I tried to bring some back, which didn’t work out so well.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!! I've been anxiously awaiting your reminder of me. Glad there was one and will accept that, it being milk, is not the sexiest one but a reminder nonetheless! :)
A.

Anonymous said...

You have to express more your opinion to attract more readers, because just a video or plain text without any personal approach is not that valuable. But it is just form my point of view

Anonymous said...

I didn't understand the concluding part of your article, could you please explain it more?