Saturday 20 June 2009

I Want It!!!

Ottawa Erin and Steph (as noted on her blog) have purchased the new Sims 3. I'm very jealous, it looks pretty damn good. I so love The Sims, the first two were wicked and I have been waiting for the third with baited breath. For all those other Sims lovers out there (and lovers of Sims lovers) these Ctr Alt Del comics say it all. One, Two, Three, & Four! The third one makes me laugh so much, not that I would ever put my Sims through social torture, I'm very nice to my likenesses. The last one is so true, as I have used that technique a number of times on boyfriends in the past and while it would normally work for me too, probably not while playing The Sims. The game is seriously that awesome!! In my current state of procrastinating from a pile of essays that are due, I have actually been wondering what to do for PC Gaming over the summer. I currently don't have anything on My New Pet after reformatting it a few weeks ago. I have a couple of options;
1 - I could load back on my old trusted copy of The Sims 2. This is a pretty basic option, easy to do, I know I love it, it wouldn't consume too much of my time, and it is a pretty rocking game.
2 - I could start playing WoW again. This is a more complex option. It would take forever to start up again since there would be days of patches, there has been two expansion packs since I last played so there might be some adjustment, and it tends to consume a good chuck of my time. However, Steph and Dave did get me a 60-day game card for my birthday so it wouldn't cost me anything to start playing again.
3 - I could buy The Sims 3. This is the expensive option. I would want the Collectors Edition (come on, go good or go home) which is $70, it looks intense so would take a whole bunch of my time, but I know I would love it, oh so much.

1 comment:

Fae said...

I absolutely adore all The Sims, and am literally sucked into my computer by The Sims 3. I just can't stop playing, it's well worth as much money as it costs.